Number (N)ine - Convertible Denim Rider Jacket
by Number (N)ine
- New condition
- Rare archive piece designed by Takahiro Myashita
- Made of premium black cotton denim with a faded finish
- Convertible design with fully removable sleeves
- Zippered front, flap pockets at chest, zippered hip pockets, adjustable waist
- Original tag still attached
- Made in Japan with incredible attention to detail
- Slim fit
- Tagged size 3 (fits like a slim US medium)
Pit to pit: 19"
Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
Top of collar to bottom hem: 28"
Shoulder seam to sleeve end: 27"
We Also Recommend
Missoni - Limited Edition Abstract Knit Mohair Sweater
Heron Preston - Rock Print Butterfly Track Jacket
Versace - Olive Plaid Gold Medusa Button Shirt
Barena - Olive Linen Stretch Waist Pants