Comme Des Garcons - S/S 1986 Satin Staff Coat
by Comme des Garcons
- New / unworn
- Limited production item produced for the CDG exhibit at The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Silk-weight 100% cupro upper (unlined)
- Rare 2017 retro of the iconic 1980's staff coat
- CDG 'Printemps-Ete 1986' print on back
- Button front, slit pockets at waist, stand-up collar, ribbed cuffs
- Original tags still attached
- Long, relaxed fit
- Made in Japan
Pit to pit: 24"
shoulder to shoulder: 19"
Top of collar to bottom hem: 50.5"
Shoulder seam to sleeve end: 24.5"
We Also Recommend
Stone Island - Wool Terry Knit Logo Bucket Hat (White)